Wixey WR 300 Digital Angle Gauge
Sale - $27.95 - With a resolution of 0.1 degrees, the Digital Angle Gauge is useful in virtually any application requiring angular measurement. Three strong magnets on the base hold it firmly in place.
Setting the bevel angle on most sharpening jigs can be a frustratingly hit or miss operation. As illustrated below, you can dial-in the exact bevel angle for chisels and plane blades saving time and avoiding unnecessary removal of material.
There are many practical applications for the tool. Astronomers use them to set the elevation of telescopes, Satellite antenna installers find them useful for alignment of antennae and woodworkers set jointer fences, miter and radial arm saw bevel angles, and table tilt on drill presses and band saws. You can even use one as a digital level by zeroing it on a spirit level as illustrated below.
See our Wixey Digital Angle Gauge with Level also.
- Resolution: 0.1 degrees
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1 degrees
- Repeatability : +/- 0.1 degrees
- Range: +/- 150 degrees
- Size: 2 in. x 2 in. x 1.3 in.
- Battery: 3.0V CR2032 (Watch Battery)
- Auto Shut Off: For extended battery life
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects
- Additional Info: (PDF Format): Use and Care Instructions
- Manufacturer's Part Number: WR365
- Engineered in USA, Made in China
Three Views Table Saw Chisel Sharpening Digital Level
- Limited time offer - Limited to stock on-hand - Order today to get one at this price - Online orders only - Sorry, no phone or in-store purchases - Batteries ship free only with purchase of Wixey