Woodworking Hand Saws
A hand saw is one of the most important tools in a woodworker’s tool chest. A good saw can turn even the most inexperienced carpenter into a full-fledged sawyer.
Our shop is stocked with a wide variety of woodworking saws, including:
- Japanese saws, which cut on the pull stroke, have a narrower kerf, and start the cut easily.
- Dovetail saws that offer quick cuts without sacrificing precision.
- Carcass saws for cutting the joints and framework of a piece.
- Fret saws that offer deep openings to cut into panels.
- Junior saws that take care of small jobs around the house and make great beginner saws for kids learning the craft.
Every component of our saws, from the rib to the handle to the nut to the plate, is built and designed with careful craftsmanship and only durable, quality materials. We examine and test each of our woodworking hand saws to ensure that you’re adding a reliable and beautiful tool to your collection.
Craftsman Studio is dedicated to integrity, great value, and superior customer service. If you have any questions or you need help finding a particular hand panel saw, please feel free to contact us.