DMT Dia-Flat 95 Lapping Plate
This Dia-Flat Lapping Plate with 95 Micron diamonds (160 grit) is a little less agressive that the original 120 grit Dia-Flat Lapping Plate producing a flat surface which is smoother with somewhat less removal of the sharpening media. It is better suited to the higher end waterstones which wear more slowly.
Using the new revolutionary DMT Diamond Hardcoat Technology - this lapping plate outlasts any other diamond coating in the market. With a consistent, aggressive diamond surface and precision ground, hand certified flat to +/- 0.0005 in., the Dia-Flat assures rigid execution when flattening stones.
Greater surface area for ease of use and durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service.
- Size: 10 in x 4 in x 3/8 in thick.
- Precision ground flat to +/- 0.0005 in.
- Media: 160 grit - 95 Micron diamonds
- Aggressive surface to facilitate quick and easy flattening of conventional and Arkansas stones and waterstones
- DMTÂ® Diamond Hardcoat Technologyâ„¢ outlasts any other diamond coating in the market
- Largest surface area of any diamond lapping plate - 40 square inches or 50% larger than other diamond lapping plates
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service
- Watch a U-Tube video of the Dia-Flat Flattening Plate in use
- Visit Chris Schwarz's review of the Dia-Flat Lapping Plate on his Blog
- Made in USA