These saws are designed for fast, accurate cuts. Since the rigid spline is not full length of the blade, the interchangeable blades can easily make long, accurate cuts in thin material. The blade is only 0.012? thick and the teeth are impulse hardened for extended wear. The blade length is 9½? and overall length is 21?. The Mortice Saw, with 18 Teeth/inch, has a curved end for cutting veneer and starting cuts in mid-panel.
- The mortise blade is only .012 in. thick and has a curved end for cutting veneer and starting cuts in mid-panel.
- Handle: Rattan wrapped for a secure grip
- Blade: High quality steel - Impulse hardened teeth for extended wear
- Blade length: 9-1/2 inches
- Tooth profile: 20 tpi rip-crosscut
- Overall length: 21 inches
- Illustrated instructions included with each saw