Dozuki saws are designed for fast accurate cuts. They have an extremely fine blade and a rigid back. Since the rigid back is not the full length of the blade, they can make long accurate cuts in thin material.
- The mortise blade is only .012 in. thick and has a curved end for cutting veneer and starting cuts in mid-panel.
- Handle: Rattan wrapped for a secure grip
- Blade: High quality steel - Impulse hardened teeth for extended wear
- Blade length: 9-1/2 inches
- Tooth profile: 20 tpi rip-crosscut
- Overall length: 21 inches
- Illustrated instructions included with each saw